Be with us on the exclusive wine tasting event at
Martinis-Marchi on "25th April 2015"
Enjoy and discover three very different European wine regions presented by the "three masters of wine"
"Marchesi Fumanelli" (Italy, Valpolicella)
The Marchesi Fumanelli family have been cultivating grapes and producing prestigious wines since 1470. They come from the very heart of the Valpolicella, expressing the bountiful bouquet of its hillsides, acypresses and cherry trees. Their colors evoke the memories, traditions and the culture of the area. Amarone della Valpolicella Classico is a delicious wine that received 92 Points from Robert Parker.
"Meßmer wine estate" (Germany, Palatinate)
The Romans already recognized these advantageous conditions of the Palatinate when they planted the first vines in this area. This beautiful country, where chestnuts and even figs, lemons and kiwi fruit ripen, is also the home of the Meßmer wine estate. At the Meßmers you find not only a dedicated team but also the conviction that "we harvest what we sow". Their Grauburgunder and Riesling wines reach highest rankings and very good critics from Guillet & Millot.
"Andro Tomic "Bastijana" (Island of Hvar, Croatia)"
Andro Tomic was born on Hvar and has dedicated his whole life to wines. After 20 years of professional training in France, he decided to return and produce his own wines. Believing that Hvar, with its authentic varieties, climate and exeptional location can reclaim its long lost reputation in the wine world, Andro follows the 150 – year long tradition of wine making. His Plavac mali barrique reached many medals and prices and received an outstanding ranking from Robert Parker.
Program & Conditions
- Individual arrival of the guests in Maslinica (Friday and Saturday morning)
- Arrival of the guests from Split with our 2 Motor Yachts-Shuttle pick up at the harbour office 1:45 PM
- Welcome of the guests at Martinis Marchi 3:00 PM
Discover European wine regions "three masters of wine"
- Every wine producer (owner himself) introduces his country and the corresponding wine regions to the participants 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- After each presentation the guests will be invited to have the great opportunity to taste the selected wines of the "producers"
- Discover the Maslinica Bay or stay at the pool/wellness area of Martinis Marchi and relax.
- All guests are invited to enjoy a magnificent Gala dinner 7:00 PM
- 8 courses prepared by our super cuisine team will be served in the historical wine cellar.
- Every course will be accompanied by selected wines of the “producers”
- Event closing around 10:00 PM
- Shuttle-transfer back to Split for guests which do not stay over night.
Conditions / Prices
- For those participating guests coming with their own Yacht the birth in our marina will be free of charge at that day.
- Participation at the wine tasting gala dinner event 80 € / person
- Shuttle Service from/to Split 50 € / person
- Departure: 1:45 PM at harbour office building in Split
- Return: 10:00 PM from Maslinica
- Tickets at Martinis Marchi Reception or email@example.com
- If you want to stay overnight we will offer you very attractive room rates. Please feel free to call our reception desk for any more questions +385 21 57 27 68